FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What are the Citadines candles made of?
Our candles are made with a premium soy wax blend, 100% cotton wicks and rare and noble fragrance oils, and they are crafted carefully by hand.
2. Where are the Citadines candles made?
Our candles are handmade in Montreal, Canada, with locally sourced products.
3. How long do the Citadines candles burn?
Our regular candles burn for 50 hours! Our candles from the Minis collection burn for 15 hours
4. How fragrant are the Citadines candles?
The rich yet delicate perfumes of our candles will easily fill out any room, be it a large living room, a kitchen, a room, etc.
5. What are your shipping rates?
We ship orders across Canada at a flat rate of 10$, with Canada Post expedited Parcel Service (delivery times: 1-7 days)
We ship to the US at a flat rate of 15$.
We ship around the world at a flat rate of 30 $.